For our Client, international production company, we are looking person for Buyer position.
- analysis of the Purchase Requirement for completeness and proposing changes / improvements in the method of preparing the subject of purchase / technical specification by the Internal Customer,
- market and supplier analysis,
- preparation of an Inquiry and definition of a purchasing strategy,
- technical and commercial analysis of offers,
- trade negotiations,
- supplier management in order to obtain a development effect for the supplier and a negotiation (commercial) effect,
- assortment management (economies of scale, substitutes),
- solving everyday problems (eg blocked invoices, delays).
- higher education, preferably technical,
- min. 1-2 years of experience in a similar position (industrial experience preferred),
- ability to operate under stress and time pressure and people,
- high communication and negotiation skills,
- ability to quickly and comprehensively analyze data,
- teamwork skills and the ability to transfer knowledge to other employees,
- high level of professional ethics,
- knowledge of the SAP system or other ERP class,
- good knowledge of Excel and more advanced functions (pivot table, vertical search),
- ability to create / modify commercial contracts,
- ability to communicate, organize meetings, build business relationships with internal and external clients,
- knowledge of English at a minimum level of B1 / B2 (knowledge of business and / or technical language).
- employment contract,
- monthly bonus,
- work in an interesting environment,
- additional benefits.