To join our Forensic Team, we would like to invite a person who:
• has 1-3 years of experience in financial auditing;
• has good understanding of accounting and financial reporting;
• has experience in analyzing of business/accounting processes and internal controls;
• possesses well developed analytical skills;
• can work on their own;
• is fluent in Polish and English in speaking and writing;
• experience in undertaking investigations or other forensic activities is welcome but not required for the Associate position. It is expected for the Senior Associate position.
and at the same time:
• is open to gaining knowledge and new experiences;
• has the ability to establish effective interpersonal relationships with a strong customer focus;
• is able to manage time effectively and can demonstrate multitasking skills in a dynamic business environment;
• has highly developed analytical and organizational skills;
• shows an attitude towards accuracy and meticulousness in the implementation of entrusted tasks, and
• has a proven ability to solve complex problems.
It would be advantageous to have:
• completed (or in the process of acquiring) ACCA, Chartered Accountant, CIMA, CPA, CFE or other fraud-related qualifications;
• experience in conducting investigative audits.
As part of the multidisciplinary Forensic Team you will participate in investigations as well as anti-fraud and compliance projects (FCPA, anti-corruption regulations). Therefore, the scope of your duties could include:
• analysis of business and accounting processes in terms of the risk of fraud and the effectiveness of internal control in this respect;
• analysis of accounting records and documents and inference on this basis regarding the possible course of fraud;
• conducting interviews;
• collecting, processing and reviewing evidence;
• preparation of documentation and reports presenting the results of analyzes;
• identification of areas sensitive to fraud and corruption, risk analysis, identification of fraud red flags;
• developing solutions aimed at counteracting fraud;
• analysis of corruption risk as part of Due Diligence processes during M&A processes, and
• cooperation with other teams during interdisciplinary projects.
• competitive salary;
• friendly atmosphere at work and well-coordinated team;
• rapid increase of skills and knowledge thanks to internal and external training related to the area of specialization;
• constant professional development and a clear promotion path;
• the opportunity to obtain certificates and authorizations; and
• social package benefits such as: medical package, sports card, participation in organized events and initiatives.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
The Forensic team services relate to financial crime, investigations and disputes. We act both: retroactively - detecting and determining the actual course of events using analytical methods and computer forensics; and proactively – providing advisory services aimed at delivering solutions to prevent financial crime in the future.
We support our clients in situations when they need:
We conduct specialist investigative reviews and audits in cases of suspected or identified cases of fraud, corruption or incompliance.
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.