This role is part of the D&T (Digital and Technology) department of HEINEKEN International and is located in Heineken Global Shared Service in Cracow. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN globally. With speed and agility we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
You will work closely together with stakeholders from across the company, the specialists within Digital & Technology and rapport to the Digital & Technology Manager for Out of Home, since that will be your primary focus area.
HEINEKEN is undergoing a major transition, involving our digital & technology landscape will also change drastically. Your insight, your practical experience and your result orientation make you the ideal person to give substance to our road of the future.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Performing a versatile set of activities on both project and support side;
- Actively contributing to the composition of the strategic roadmap for your domain based on your experience and insights in close collaboration with your peers and HEINEKEN International;
- Staying in constant contact with both business and suppliers to ensure optimal added value of the projects and services;
- Hands-on management of various projects in your domain;
- Setting up optimal Service Management processes for the services in your portfolio, and ensuring the correct implementation thereof.
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have a completed HBO or WO/Master education;
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in a comparable Project Management and/or Service Management role within a large organization;
- You have hands-on experience with IT Project Management in complex projects and the Agile/Scrum Way of Working;
- You have hands-on experience with IT Service Management (ITIL);
- You have excellent command of English language, spoken and written;
- You have experience in rollout global solution operating across the markets.
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer