This role is part of the D&T (Digital and Technology) department of HEINEKEN International and is located in Heineken Global Shared Service in Cracow. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN globally. With speed and agility we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
Consultant Connected Brewery IoT as team member of the Connected Worker Product within Connected Brewery Portfolio in Supply Chain Domain. He/She provides services to our shopfloor operators and technicians in our breweries to make their life easier in an increasingly complex world.
We are already well on track to digitalize these traditionally paper-based processes and methodologies that affect the day-to-day life of our shop floor people, such as safety, manual work execution, problem solving and continuous improvement (TPM).
In our digital journey this role guide the team extending the scope of digital services and most importantly to really unlock the value of technology by providing the workers with information to take well informed decisions that will make these services really game-changing and smart.
You will work closely together with the Development Teams of our suppliers, Product Owners, Deployment Teams and Supply Chain organization centrally and in our Breweries.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Being a Team player and working at all levels of the product teams with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- Being included in duties such as utilities, requirements, change-overs, quality sampling, CILT, material replenishment and the actual (automated) production process
- Being able to identify and understand multiple stakeholder perspectives and "truths" and bring an open mind to understanding and build on the views of others
- Working in teams and work dedicated for a team
- Working across a broad range of business and IT-related subject-matter areas
- Understanding on technical data processes, key drivers, and system knowledge
- Ensuring consistency of the overall solution
- Working with the Product Owner to understand, elicit, analyze, document and communicating program and platform/application requirements
- Participating in the selection of new technologies
- Providing guidance and coaching to other product team members on changes throughout the design process
- Managing the quality of the solution and technical debt
- Identifying potential bottlenecks and their underlying causes that affect the product and propose how to resolve these
- Maintaining awareness of emerging technologies, industry trends, and architecture best practices; and evaluate them for applicability
- Keeping up with relevant developments in own functional area and ensure development, transfer and retention of knowledge
- Delivering working product enhancements with the allocated timescale and quality standards that minimize rework and aspire a zero defect culture
- You are self-organising with other team members. There is no separate management layer, work is planned and executed by the team
- Ensuring that the key competencies and expertise needed to develop, build, deploy and support the Product are embedded in the team (interdisciplinary)
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have Bachelor/Master’s degree
- You speak English fluently
- You have proven track record in the manufacturing IT environment (minimum of 5+ years’ experience)
- You have experience with safety, maintenance and continuous improvement processes in a manufacturing environment
- You understand (batch) manufacturing modelling-, integration-, and security standards, primarily: ISA88/95/99
- You have experience with digital services solutions for the shopfloor, such as:
- Service management solutions (i.e. SNOW): providing services for Continuous Improvement (TPM) and Safety
- Maintenance systems(i.e. SAP PM, MAXIMO): providing services for planned and corrective maintenance
- Connected Worker platforms (i.e. Parsable, Swapguide): providing services for manual production- and maintenance execution
- Scheduling & Operations Orchestration: management of resources is done real time and is against actual capacity constraints (Equipment, People and Materials).
- You have experience with the development of mobile (iOS & Android) apps
- You have deep knowledge on API platforms
- You have experience with deploying mobile solutions on the shop floor using EMM/MDM solution like MS Intune
- You are familiar with new trends and technologies in IT manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of AWS/Azure IOT solutions
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing): ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people
- Being a business and technical consultant that is responsible for the design of the product.
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer