This role is part of the D&T (Digital and Technology) department of HEINEKEN International and is located in Heineken Global Shared Service in Cracow. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN globally. With speed and agility we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
The IAM Analyst - Technology Specialist is part of the Product team and is one of the professionals who do the work of delivering a potentially releasable increment of the product at the end of each sprint. Product Teams are structured and empowered by the organization to organize and manage their own work. The resulting synergy optimizes the Product Team’s overall efficiency and effectiveness.
The IAM Product Team will embark on a 3 year IDENTITY programme to build central IAM capabilities to govern the identities of workforce (B2E) and business partner / customer (B2B). The central capabilities enabled by modern tooling and standard processes will be roll-out globally to HEINEKEN OPCOs.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting the Product Owner in translating functional requirements into solutions and participates in the process development of IAM capabilities (i.e. Identity Lifecycle Management, Access Request, Integration, Governance & Compliance, Roles Management, Analytics & Insights).
- Support in building Heineken's new IAM platform and governance standards including global deployment to OpCos.
- Understanding business requirements, assessing the complexity of these and translate and maintaining process design documentation and communication of functional and process changes to IAM user community and IAM Guilds.
- Ensuring the product design and implementation adheres to functional requirements and HEINEKEN standards and best practices (i.e. Quality, Architecture, Compliance & Security).
- Delivering working product enhancements with the allocated timescale and quality standards that minimize rework and aspire a zero defect culture.
- Working closely with application support partners on IAM operations, resolution, and communication of incidents, implementing ITSM best practices and demonstrating value of effective ITSM practices.
- Ensure operational excellence of platform to maintain quality, performance and health against KVIs and KPIs.
- Support audit and compliance requirements.
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have Bachelor/Master’s degree
- You speak English fluently
- You have minimum of 5-7 years of experience in IAM & Governance environment or an IT audit background (Big 4 experience) with a focus on user access management.
- You have good knowledge about identity and user access management processes (i.e. role-based access controls, identity life cycle management, access reviews, certification and privileged access management) and user access controls and security.
- You are familiar with the ISO 27001 standards, ITSM, ITIL
- You have knowledge of SAP IAM, MFA, Azure AD
- You have strong analytical skills, communication, excellent facilitation, and presentation; with a strong process focus and highly structured
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer