This role is part of the D&T (Digital and Technology) department of HEINEKEN International and is located in Heineken Global Shared Service in Cracow. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN globally. With speed and agility we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Work with Product Owners to help them leverage smart data solutions
- Providing guidance on suitable options for designing and creating data pipelines for the analytical solutions to/from data lakes/data warehouses to e.g. microservices or API's.
- Building ELT jobs based on jointly defined requirements
- Works closely with both the backend developers as well as the IT data architecture group
- Acts as evangelist of modern data engineering throughout the company
- Be a strong advocate for a culture of process and data quality across development teams
- Gather requirements and build roadmaps and architectures to help the Product Teams achieve their goals
- Follow an agile development methodology
You are a good Candidate if:
- 4+ years of experience with modern data architectures like Hadoop, Greenplum, Spark, CouchDB, Elastic, etc.
- Experienced with data modelling, design patterns, building highly scalable and secure analytical solutions
- Experienced with SQL, scripting languages (Python, Perl, Ruby), UNIX shell scripting, versioning systems (e.g. Git)
- A plus is experience in connecting a modern data architecture with TeraData, Oracle, MySQL, SAP HANA, Power BI, QlikView (or similar reporting and BI package).
- Strong hands-on and pragmatic problem-solving skills
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer