Technology Strategy Consultant – M&A
What will you do?
- Providing technical due diligence
- Modeling synergies and costs to achieve the integration
- Defining the high-level approach for integration
- Assessing IT landscape/ IT Operating Model and providing a framework for the future state
- Review Day 1 processes and changes and the impact on IT landscape
- Assess Day 1 process gaps and track actions to mitigate/close the gaps
- Plan and help organizations to prepare to Day 1 from IT point of view
- Definition of IT carve-out/ separation strategy
- Setup and planning of IT carve-out/ separation program
- Management and support of IT carve-out program execution across all IT domains and countries from concepts to successful Day 1 cut-over
- TSA identification, setup and tracking
- Synergy and costs-to-achieve (CTA) identification and tracking
- IT target-state design, IT integration planning and IT road map development
- Identifying the capabilities IT needs to create value for the combined entity
- Managing and implementing the integration program
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in at least one stage of the Merger & Acquisition life cycle (with either specific delivery pre- or post- merger activity) with IT M&A focus (IT DD, D1 planning, post-merger IT integration, IT carve-out)
- First class written and verbal communication skills including excellent business English and a good level of proficiency in German (regarded as a strong asset)
- Experience in advisor role for leading solutions supporting complex M&A transactions
- Strong background in the following technical disciplines: IT Operating Model, Enterprise Architecture, IT Architecture, IT infrastructure (Network, Data Centers, Databases), shared services / outsourcing of a significant IT process, IT Operations, IT finances and expenses, Data Management
- Professional experience in industry-leading frameworks and methodologies (e.g. PMI, ITIL, Agile)
- Proven track record in the leading high-impact IT transformation initiatives in multicultural environments, for example: CRM / ERP implementation, IT operating model change, IT infrastructure upgrade
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.