Talent Supply Demand Junior Analyst
What will you do?
- Responsible for filling roles assigned to their resource pools and for getting their people staffed
- Make scheduling decisions considering and balancing our scheduling principles and always reflecting our Core Values
- Represent and/or support individual people in the scheduling process by understanding their needs, preferences, skills, etc. and matching them to roles accordingly
- Work with career counselors on coaching employees on scheduling assignments
- Ensure accurate scheduling data in scheduling systems
- For roles assigned to their resource pools, start with the resources in own resource pool and when necessary considers all sourcing channels in filling roles (e.g. other resource pools, contractors, new joiners, etc.) (Note: Recruitment team is responsible for hiring new resources)
- Drive and/or participate in decision-making for staffing decision that needs escalation
- Proactively communicate availability of people/skills and push to schedule available resource
- Support Client Supply/Demand Specialist in defining, identifying and evaluating candidates for open resource requests; and filling resource requirements. May work directly with client team executives when that is more effective
- Manages roll of dates/confirm extension in current roles, and manage individual chargeability of people in their resource pool
- Manage and track people productivity metrics such as chargeability, bench, average time to fill demands for their respective resource pool
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 years operational experience in a corporate setting
- Efficient & self-motivated while working in virtual environment
- Strong at communication with ability to solve issues
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders
- Multitasking with proactive attitude
- Very good command of the English language
- Result driven, work independently but also effective team player
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Excel
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.