Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
The main purpose of our internship program is to provide the students with an excellent opportunity to work and learn about our organization, our culture, and how we do business on a day-to-day basis. So if you think about starting your professional career in a dynamic, multinational, and diverse work environment, come and join our team!
What you’ll do:
- Assist team members setting-up new users or deleting existing users in e-banking platforms
- Monitoring of the Treasury SharePoint for adding/removal of users accesses
- Filling of documentation for user adding/removal accesses. Collection of users signatures.
- Perform day-to-day cash management activities for several markets.
- Monitoring of Treasury mailbox, support in trouble shooting, resolving of the issues.
- Quarterly review of users in the banks.
What you’ll need:
- Well-rounded students in their last years of studies (3rd year and above) or graduates
- Majoring in Finance or related fields
- With analytical skills and attention to details
- Good command of Excel
- With strong communication skills in English and basic Spanish
- With positive attitude towards challenge and changes
What can you expect from us?
- Fully paid, a 3-months internship program in Finance department
- Full time or part-time contract
- Onboarding Program
- On-the-job training
- The chance to gain experience in the financial field in an international friendly environment
- A great, friendly work atmosphere
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural company with people from multiple locations and cultures
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."