This role is part of the D&T (Digital and Technology) department of HEINEKEN International and is located in Heineken Global Shared Service in Cracow. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN globally. With speed and agility we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
The Connectivity Engineer is part of the Product Team and is one of the professionals who do the work of delivering a potentially releasable increment of the product at the end of each sprint. Product Teams are structured and empowered by the organization to organize and manage their own work. The resulting synergy optimizes the Product Team’s overall efficiency and effectiveness.
The Connectivity Product Team delivers connectivity to the full HEINEKEN organization. In the coming years the team will focus on 3 components: develop and deploy SDWAN technology across the organization, Enable the journey to full cloud-native IT and standardize the LAN infrastructure management and monitoring.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Translating (SD) WAN architecture and requirements into connectivity solutions and participates in the technical development of the connectivity product
- Working with the Product Team on delivering the strategy, where Cloud and Data are drivers of success. Helping and bringing new functionalities to our cloud native architecture.
- Making analysis on Incidents and Problems and can propose solutions to improve services and prevent future issues - IT Service Management. Working together with our supplier engineers to follow up on solutions.
- Facilitating service review sessions with our customers (OpCos) where you assess the current services and find potential improvement areas.
- Creating and analysing reports related to service management and customer experience.
- Acting as the Heineken counterpart in Service Management with our main supplier by being the first point of contact in case of escalations.
- In case of major global incidents, supporting in coordination between the different teams. Facilitate in communication between Customer and technical teams.
- Looking for structural solutions over one-time quick fixes.
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have 3-5 years working experience in a Network environment (eg Network/field support engineer, L1 network support)
- You have Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- You understand the Agile mindset and have basic knowledge on working in a Scrum Team. You show end-to-end ownership on work that you do.
- You have good knowledge of English, written and verbal
- You have experience with outsourced managed services, using ITIL processes
- You have basic knowledge of core networking. Eg: different access technologies (DSL, Fiber, Internet, switching, routing) Cloud Connectivity (direct connect or express route)
- SDWAN concept knowledge is an advantage
- You have basic knowledge on security solutions (SSL, Remote Access, IPSEC, Reverse Proxy, IDS/IPS, Firewall, Multi Factor Authentication)
- You have basic knowledge on other infrastructure. Eg: Active Directory, DNS, IP Addressing, Azure AD
- You have knowledge about (wireless)LAN setup and management (technical setup + monitoring and support)
- You have certification in Cisco (CCNA), Fortinet (Fortigate Security) or equivalent is an advantage
- You have basic knowledge of general network monitoring solutions (eg: Solarwinds)
- You are able to translate technical language into a story that can be understood by less technical people.
- You have the skills to bring a message about a technical solution is such a way that the audience understands why this solution needs to be implemented. You can ‘sell’ the idea.
- You are able to create visually attractive slides that convey a clear message.
- You can work with people of many different cultures and backgrounds.
- You are interested in continuous self-development through training and learning on the job.
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer