In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Transition Business Analyst will be part of Transition Management Office (TMO).
The Transition Business Analyst role is primarily focused on knowledge and technical aspects of processes to be transitioned and is acting as process Subject Matter Expert.
As Transition Business Analyst you will be responsible for the successful delivery of the transition, in support of Transition Manager, for the given stream and OpCo as well as contributing to overall transition benefits realization.
With your knowledge and experience you will play key role during Solution Identification, Knowledge Transfer and Ramp Up ensuring close collaboration and communication with other TMO members, KT Team, OpCos and SHARP-X Team.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Performing Transition Solution Identification (SOL ID) and reporting out findings from the SOL ID taking into consideration scope of transformation programme, scope unification and other initiatives
- Validating FTE`s during Transition SOL ID phase, aligning with OpCo and business case assumptions
- Preparing AS IS and TO BE process maps for the processes in scope
- Addressing gaps between AS IS and TO BE processes according to Global Standards and coordinating process redesign if needed
- Defining required IT system access for the new processes in scope and validate the needs with HGSS existing roles
- Reviewing and approving SOPs for the processes in scope created by KT team; if necessary creating new SOPs or coordinating creation as relevant
- Supporting TM with preparation of the Detailed Knowledge Transfer and Ramp Up Plan considering SHARP-X deployment schedule
- Supporting TM in analysing and reporting performance of the KT Team during KT and Ramp Up
- Supporting and reporting to TM issues and risk that surface during transition journey
- Providing input and support regarding Tollgates, Weekly Status and other ad hoc requests
- Identify the training needs as result of Sol Id and together with Transition Manager plan the training to the End Users
- Validate As-Is and To-Be SLAs / Key Performance Indicators (KPIs/PPIs), Analyse performance during Ramp Up and propose corrective actions
- Together with Transition Manager, capture lessons learned and best practices from each OpCo assigned, and integrate them into future Impact resolution / improvement roadmaps
- Adequate hand over to Business as Usual (BAU) after Stabilization phase of the transition
- Any other task assigned by TL within the scope of functional responsibilities
You are a good Candidate if:
- you have Bachelor or Master degree in e.g. Management Information Systems/Management Accounting
- you have at least 4 years of experience in Finance/Accounting in SSC/BPO environment
- you have minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Finance function specific to the area of process expertise (process analysis and process mapping)
- you have ability to understand E2E process including interactions and implications with other accounting processes
- you have strong and effective communication, facilitation and presentation, strategic thinking, effective time management
- you have understanding of business control and management accounting & reporting in context of the global corporate environment
- you have good command of Cost Accounting methodology
- you have experience in Manufacturing and Commercial Accounting (preferred)
- you are familiar with CIL Reporting and consolidation
- you are familiar with Mastering data analytics
- you have strong analytical mind-set
- you have excellent written and verbal English
Nice to have:
- Transition methodology knowledge and experience
- Project certifications (PMI, PRINCE2 or other)
- Contribution to process improvement/standardization project as a project member
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer