For our client, the world's largest P2P learning community, we are looking for a recruitment specialist.
- acquire candidates via online channels and internal ATS,
- assistance with the recruitment and selection process, including posting job offers, reviewing resumes, and assisting with interviews,
- build networks to find qualified passive candidates and coordinate influential relationships with candidates during the selection process,
- support the continuous integration of projects in the region and around the world,
- provide candidates with a unique experience - through regular and effective communication and customer care,
- administrative support for recruitment teams; This includes uploading job offers to the system, capturing candidate applications, posting job offers on notice boards, etc.,
- ongoing support for candidates and recruitment teams.
- good communication skills in English are essential,
- confirmed work experience as a recruitment specialist or a similar role will be an asset,
- knowledge of the tools and methods of obtaining candidates will be an advantage,
- basic knowledge of social networking sites for sourcing. (notice boards, platforms for obtaining Boolean languages),
- knowledge of social media,
- good time management skills with the ability to handle multiple open positions simultaneously,
- analytical skills,
- energetic, independent, initiative and service-oriented personality.
- remote work possibility,
- type of contract tailored to the candidate,
- additional benefits (private medical care, sports card),
- competitive salary.