For our clients located in Kraków and Katowice, we are looking for candidates who speak German, who would be interested in a career in Finance and Accounting.
- very good knowledge of German and English (min. B2),
- attention to details and very good analytical skills,
- proactive approach & willingness to learn,
- good knowledge of MS Office tools (especially MS Excel),
- ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
- performing month-end closure activities; bank reconciliation tasks, balance sheet accounts reconciliation, intercompany balances reconciliation,
- fixed assets accounting activities,
- preparing and posting of journal entries (such as accruals, prepayments, cost allocations etc.),
- preparing financial and tax reports,
- working closely with the Client and maintaining a very good working relationship.
- stable employment based on an employment contract,
- rich package of social benefits,
- dynamic work in an international environment.