For our Client - a company from the medical devices industry, we are looking for a Candidate for the position of
- prepare monthly reports according to Group accounting principles (IFRS),
- perform month-end and year-end closing procedures,
- prepare financial statements under Polish Accounting Act,
- prepare tax returns (CIT, VAT, WHT, Intrastat),
- calculation of current and deferred tax provisions,
- ensure tax compliance, monitor and alert about changes in tax law,
- support the preparation of transfer price documentation,
- support MDR reporting preparation,
- reporting to Polish National Bank and Statistical Office.
- 4 years of relevant experience gained in Finance (senior accountant, tax advisor, auditor),
- strong problem-solving and analytical skills,
- experience of large, integrated Finance software package or ERP system,
- familiar with MS Office products, in particular advanced MS Excel skills,
- experience in an international environment is preferable,
- language requirements: Polish (fluent), English (advanced), other languages are advantages.
- possibility to develop professional skills in a dynamic, international environment,
- employment contract and competitive salary,
- working from home during pandemic.