For our Client, an international company with local SSC structures in Wrocław, we are currently looking for Danish-speaking candidates for the position of (inbound)
- being the contact person between the Client (B2B/B2C) and the company to guarantee optimal post-sales inbound customer service,
- promptly responding to customer queries from the Danish market via e-mail, phone or chat,
- maintaining a polite, helpful and professional manner at all times as well as advise the best solutions to the clients,
- liaising with colleagues and managers to find the best solutions to customers’ issues and needs.
- fluent business command (min. B2) of Danish, additional other foreign language is an asset,
- previous experience in a similar position is beneficial but not required,
- good understanding of basic computer skills and the ability to learn how to use proprietary software quickly,
- service oriented and professional working approach,
- desire to work in an international and rapidly developing company,
- good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a local and regional team,
- sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills,
- positive attitude and the ability to build relationships with clients.
- competetive salary,
- a career in the multinational company,
- unique opportunity to take part in international projects and gain experience with various businesses,
- healthy working environment and stable employment conditions,
- benefits package including medical care, insurance, sports activities and other,
- opportunity to participate in social and community projects,
- development in the chosen direction thanks to the career pathways, trainings, cross-functional projects, promotions and inter-departmental promotions,
- comprehensive implementation programs specially tailored to the department and position.