For our Client, both a stable and fast-growing Financial Organization, we are looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition with a proven track record of leading teams and developing recruitment strategies.
- determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts,
- develop talent acquisition management and hiring plans,
- lead employment branding initiatives,
- perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs,
- plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes,
- take steps to ensure positive candidate experience,
- assist in employee retention and development,
- supervise recruiting personnel,
- organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events,
- use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement.
- 7+ proven experience as Talent Acquisition Manager/Lead/Head,
- experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding,
- understanding of all selection methods and techniques,
- willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles,
- working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases,
- excellent communicator,
- a leader and strategic thinker,
- BSc/BA in business administration, human resources or relevant field.
- private medical coverage,
- life insurance,
- flexible working hours,
- strong collaborative culture.