Industry X - Life Science Analyst / Consultant
What will you do?
- Develop leadership in the area of expertise – this includes Life Science practice key areas of activity, project framework, technique or market issue. Expand knowledge of the healthcare systems and develop business strategies to increase client’s ROI
- Own project delivery and project management together with the client
- Conduct research, interviews, analysis and make sure that deliverables are always accurate and professional
- Build relationship with clients based on outstanding communication and partnership
What are we looking for?
- Experience in the consulting/industry in Life science (Pharma Manufacturing including Generics and Biopharma); industry expertise including the regulatory understanding for US and EU market / digital / technology trends
- Proven project management and presentation skills supported by great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in digital transformation led projects
- Exposure to the Agile methodology highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience in the Life Science R&D industries in at least one of the following areas: research, pharmaceutics, health care technology, medical devices, regulatory, clinical development
- Understanding of the product lifecycle management, product design and validated systems lifecycle
- Experience in the pharma manufacturing improvement, process improvement, cost reduction, digital transformation is additional advantage
- The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities & client relationships
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.