For our client, a global manufacturing corporation, we are looking for candidates interested in working as Payroll Data Analyst. The company's office is in Krakow.
- responsible to ensure the global budget of payroll for the Regions is controlled,
- collaborate with local and international partners around the globe,
- drive harmonization of budgeting, controlling and accounting of global mobility costs,
- participate in the communication and delivery of meaningful financial insights to the cost category owner,
- prepare of profit and loss report on the costs of overheads for commercial companies in the organization.
- at least 2 years of experience in the area of data analysis,
- strong analytical skills and ability to work with large volumes of data,
- experience within the area of personnel-related costs will be an asset,
- proficient English language is a must,
- wide experience in using MS Office - advanced Excel is required,
- a candidate who is proactive, collaborative and demonstrates strong partner management skills.
- private medical and dental care, life insurance,
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
- employee pension plan and multisport program,
- subsidized meals in company canteens,
- holiday and Christmas bonus,
- wide range of trainings,
- free bike and car parking for all employees.