In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Coordinating updates to overall Migration Plan and reporting on the transition progress (transition roadmap planning and maintenance)
- Ensuring compliance with Transition Governance in terms of process, quality and timelines; schedule meetings, maintain and distribute minutes etc.
- Taking part in coordination and management of transition risks & issues
- Migration Plan change requests maintaining, updating, tracking, impact analysing
- Supporting identification and scheduling of project deliverables, milestones and required tasks
- Supporting of development and enabling consistent use of the transition methodology, toolkit and templates
- Alignment between functions, enabling workstreams, Tribes, GPOs, etc.
- Providing regular transition management reporting and updating to agreed stakeholders.
- Supporting for preparation of SteerCo materials and relevant status meetings as directed.
- Preparing all managerial reports on 1/ Transition Progress 2/ Resource Capacity 3/ Costs vs Benefits of Actuals compared to Plan etc.
- Ensuring that MS Teams is up to date, maintained in good shape and documents are being stored there by TMO team
- Ensuring that all key documentation and sign-offs are stored
- Sharing PMO good practices and ensuring they are implemented in day to day operational work of TMO
- Building on the stakeholder management
- Any other task assigned by TL within the scope of functional responsibilities
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have University degree/Masters in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- You are proactive in identifying and solving problems/issues
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Finance/Accounting in BPO/SSC
- You have experience in driving / supporting projects and programmes as PMO / Transition Manager
- You have Transition Methodology knowledge & experience
- You have knowledge of project and programme management principles and techniques (Preferably also with HEINEKEN P3M methodology)
- You have high stakeholder awareness
- You are able to simplify complex topics and drive/support discussions
- You are able to translate complex topics in compelling presentations
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- You are familiar with MS office, Access, SharePoint and other database systems
- You are attentive to details
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer