For our client, an international production company, we are looking for candidates interested in working as a Senior Financial Controller. The company's headquarters is in Poznań.
- participate and supervise the company’s finance activities, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing,
- identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company,
- deliver various ad hoc analyses and reports, support planning activities,
- provide risk management support to ensure adequate risk mitigation,
- cooperate with an audit of the financial control environment for SOX reporting purposes,
- perform reports for management, prepare results, cash flow and working capital forecasts,
- cooperate internationally with subordinate entities within the capital group.
- minimum 5 years of experience in controlling or external audit,
- previous BIG4 experience is a must,
- at least BA university degree of finance/economics or accounting,
- ACCA, CIA or CPA financial certifications (at least in progress),
- experience with the SOX Act controls,
- fluent English language on a C1 level,
- high level of ownership and attention to detail.
- work in an international environment with wide opportunities for professional development,
- friendly and supportive working environment,
- rich package of benefits (medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, recreation allowance),
- competitive salary and bonus plan,
- flexible working hours, including a home office.