For our Client, new accounting Shared Service Center in Gdańsk, we are looking for Candidates for the position of SSC Director.
- manage the day to day operation and performance of the F&A functions,
- act as a trusted business partner to Senior Managers and Group CFO,
- create long-term Shared Service Center Strategy,
- actively manage a team of up to 50 FTE by establishing timely and challenging performance standards, providing ongoing feedback,
- maintain high standards of service and deliver ongoing continuous improvement,
- forming internal policies, procedures, governance, and ways of working for the center,
- responsible for ensuring the correctness and integrity of the global process.
- 10+ years of finance and accounting experience,
- minimum of 5 years prior experience in team management,
- strong background and knowledge of financial reporting and process accounting,
- previous experience as Finance Manager, Finance Director or managerial role in BIG4 will be an asset,
- professional qualifications (ACCA, CIMA or CPA) will be a definite plus,
- strong communications skills and problem-solving competencies,
- very good interpersonal skills including the ability to build a relationship,
- good understanding of the organizational culture and its impact on employee engagement,
- proven ability to motivate staff to perform and deliver high levels of client service.
- attractive salary and bonus scheme,
- professional development in people and process management,
- good social benefits package.