For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. We power individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management.
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting, investment operations and technology.
Our organizational culture stands on solid values – Integrity, Strength in Diversity, Passion for Excellence and Courage to Lead. Our guiding principles drive us to always do what’s right, helping everyone feel included on the way, to take the risks necessary to lead and get things done.
HedgeMark is a specialist in supporting institutional clients in the development and operation of their own private hedge fund dedicated managed account platforms (DMA)
Working hours – 1000 to 1800 CET, following NYSE and London holiday calendars
As our team supports processes for clients across the globe, our working hours may vary and we appreciate your flexibility.
As an Analyst in HedgeMark DMA Operations there are a number of daily duties you will be responsible for; including but not limited to Reconciliation, OTC Collateral, Margin and Cash Movements. You will also be identifying opportunities in order to support the process improvements whilst minimising the potential for risk and financial loss in the inherent process.
The successful candidate will demonstrate/possess:
• Degree in Finance or Economy or other appropriate discipline
• Fluent English spoken and written (min. B2 level)
• Proven experience within financial services
• Good problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Very Good knowledge of MS are preferable
• Full time contract of employment
• Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
• Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
• Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
• Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
• Employee Referral Program
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)