BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
- Manages Information Risk staff responsible for information risk management activities for a business area(s) and/or region(s).
- Manages the performance of assigned staff, coaching and guiding on information risk management and strategy execution.
- Sets priorities and allocates resources to align with business and risk management objectives.
- Has a thorough understanding of control and risk management concepts including risk tolerance and policy.
- Provides subject matter expertise to quantify Information Technology and Service Provider risk within the business and enforces adherence to policies, procedures and guidelines. Leverages risk control techniques to achieve business objectives.
- Assists business/business partner areas with the development of strategic information risk management program elements.
- Ensures implementation of the risk strategy and the appropriate level of information risk awareness of security issues and responsibilities among contractors, temps and staff.
- Supports the research and analysis of the information risk environment of the assigned area of responsibility.
- Has a conceptual understanding of the specific risks that exist within the assigned area of responsibility and how these risks may be addressed.
- Tracks and reports on team metrics and results.
- Coaches and guides assigned staff on improving the execution of the information risk management activities and achievement of goals.
- Manages staff development and talent management processes.
- Coaches and counsels staff, determines staffing and compensation recommendations and participates in hiring and termination decisions.
- Directly manages information risk staff and ensures their focus on daily tasks to deliver on initiatives.
- Responsible for the achievement of team goals and objectives, talent management and supervision of information risk staff.
- Completion of tasks may affect cross-regional achievement of objectives.
- 10+ years of total work experience with at least 3+ years in management preferred.
- Experience in risk, compliance, audit and financial services is preferred.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified in Risk Information Security Control (CRISC) is preferred.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)