BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
- Delivers and implements small Global Business Change projects initiated by, or related to, external clients through the provision of project management and/or business analysis and within set project parameters and deadlines.
- Incumbents are gaining experience in change management/business analysis and are mastering the basics of the discipline and firms products/services.
- Provides the oversight and management of project governance standards and includes the oversight and reporting of financial and revenue outcomes.
- Delivers and implements small Global Business Change projects within project parameters and deadlines using Global Business Change documented processes.
- Adheres to Global Business Change documented processes.
- Oversees compliance with procedures and processes and supports the Global Business
- Process Change group with project set up and resource allocation.
- Supports management of database content, PPM, governance queries and standard documentation.
- Records and captures key financial data in relation to revenue generation and group overheads.
- Manages goals, risks, issues and resources and ensures QA process is applied throughout each project/service lifecycle.
- Responsible for Senior Management, Financial and Board reporting requirements Constructs basic effort-driven plans for assigned projects.
- Analyses and defines business requirements based on Client requirements including test execution and user documentation.
- Ensures that project team is adhering to appropriate time and status reporting. May track external project-related expenses.
- Responsible for auditing closed projects in the Database and focuses on Budgets and Financial Data tracking and reporting.
- Maintains and distributes project meeting agendas and minutes.
- Facilitates and acts as Chair for Governance meetings including the preparation, facilitation and production of outputs.
- No direct reports. May provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Delivers small internal and external projects.
- University's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Min. 3-5 years of relevant work experience preferred in a financial industry.
- Governance, Project Management, experience or experience within one or more of the asset servicing functions is required.
- Project Management certification would an advantage.
- Fund Accounting/Transfer Agency experience will be a plus.
- Fluent English.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)