BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Investor Tax Reporting Team delivers professional tax services for our clients on a day-to-day operational basis by preparing and providing multiply tax factors to the market and local authorities (Germany, UK, Belgium, Italy). Our role is to provide tax rates in accordance with BNY Mellon standards or client specific procedures and timetables. On a daily basis we closely cooperate with on-site teams and overseeing offices located in Luxembourg and UK and various auditors.
Working hours – between 8.30 am and 7.00 pm
As Senior Representative you will be engaged in daily operations and team activities. You will be responsible preparing and calculating tax factors across all funds with zero error tolerance as well as support other team members with their daily operations. You will be the point of contact between the team and oversight, fund accounting and other supportive teams within and out of BNY Mellon. You will have an opportunity to create a new and improve existing procedures and processes.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
• Working in a team to deliver best possible tax reporting service to our Clients, both in daily operations regime, as well as annual and ad-hoc reporting tasks
• Supporting day-to-day tax reporting activities, including fund static data setup, system maintenance and fund events
• Working on tax reporting due in various countries, including Germany, Belgium, UK, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Korea, India
• Generating and providing information to questions from internal and external Clients and auditors
• Degree in Finance or Economy or other appropriate discipline
• Fluent English spoken and written (min. B2 level)
• Good problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and experience within a global company
• Very Good knowledge of MS Office
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)