BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The Eagle Managed Services (EMS) is part of BNY Mellon’s Asset Servicing business who works closely with a client’s front office, delivering services through the Eagle platform. EMS provides development and support for investment performance analysis, business operations for data management, data stewarding of job execution and workflows, data enrichment, and a wide variety of information delivery to client’s and their external partners.
Working hours – Standard Shift- 8 am to 5 pm Poland time. Overtime and/or Weekend work is exception basis only and rare.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Lead Representative to join our team in Wroclaw. As a Lead Representative within Managed Services team, you will support global clients in day-to-day operational market data needs, performing data stewarding and data management support through utilization of D&A platforms and applications. Supports day-to-day data management activities. Monitors data feeds and performs data scrubbing for security reference, portfolio reference and various asset type activity. Identifies and documents violations, exceptions, or occurrences exceeding tolerance thresholds. Provides guidance to more junior staff.
Independently compiles, synthesizes and reports on market data sources; provides support with access, maintenance and security activities. Manages complex databases, feeds, etc. and assist with more complex data sources. Conducts calculations for more senior colleagues and helps develop reports. May oversee the workflow of a Data Management and Quantitative Analysis support team and provides guidance to more junior staff.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
• Adds and maintains data on Eagle’s systems, inputs and verifies accuracy of information.
• Ensures information entered by more junior team members is accurate
• Tests software enhancements and upgrades as necessary, and may provide recommendations for improvement.
• Contributes and responses to data-related questions from internal and external clients and helps provide solutions.
• Ensures that all customer responses are thoroughly documented and verified.
• Serves as a work coordinator for a team of Data Management and Quantitative Analysis support staff. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
• 4-7 years of total work experience preferred
• Experience in the financial industry preferred
• Experience with security reference data and/or fund accounting will be a big plus
• Should be familiar with market data sources such as Bloomberg, IDC, FactSet, etc
• Project management, hands on technology, SQL and relational database experience are a plus
• Strong analytical skills, trouble-shooting, problem management trending
• Ability to work effectively, cooperatively and in a professional manner with other groups within the company. Must display strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Prior Eagle product experience is not required, but highly valued
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)