For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. We power individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management.
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting, investment operations and technology.
Our organizational culture stands on solid values – Integrity, Strength in Diversity, Passion for Excellence and Courage to Lead. Our guiding principles drive us to always do what’s right, helping everyone feel included on the way, to take the risks necessary to lead and get things done.
With global reach and a comprehensive suite of scalable administrative, operational and infrastructure capabilities, BNY Mellon AIS Investor Services helps clients to drive business growth and maximize efficiency. Backed by the power of BNY Mellon at every phase of the fund lifecycle, our global footprint and deep expertise deliver insight-driven solutions directly to clients.
AIS Investor Services provides clients with high quality operational support. We ensure that good client relations are maintained, and inquiries are researched and resolved efficiently and in a timely manner. Our daily work involves cooperating with onshore Investor Services Managers and assisting them in their day-to-day responsibilities focused around servicing investors.
Working hours – 8:45 – 17:00 or 9:45 – 18:00 or 15:00 – 23:00 with some overtime required depending on business needs.
As our team supports processes for investors across the globe, our working hours may vary, and we appreciate your flexibility.
As “Analyst, Client Processing” / “Representative, Client Processing” you are the main support for onshore and offshore transfer agents responsible for managing day to day processes related to the fund lifecycle. You will act as the main point of contact for various investor queries, ensuring the timely resolution of all investor issues. A Transfer Agent is responsible with maintaining the shareholder register, trade processing, reporting and investor queries. The role incorporates a broad range of operational and ad-hoc tasks and provides a great insight into the broader business of AIS Investor Services.
Some of the responsibilities include:
-Open and maintain shareholder registers
-Process trades: subscriptions, redemptions, transfers and switches
-Support day-to-day reporting activities, including fund static data setup and maintenance.
-Reconciliation of such processes like cash, banking details etc.
-Ad-hoc projects such as new client on-boarding and many other.
The successful candidate will demonstrate/possess:
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills - Ability to withstand work pressure and deliver with speed and accuracy
- Strong PC skills (including Microsoft® Word, Excel, etc.)
-Critical thinking skills, ability to work independently under pressure and meet tight deadlines as well as in a group. Strong interpersonal skills are a must.
-Flexibility towards tasks assigned, job timing and scope of responsibility.
- Experience in written client communication is preferable
- Previous experience in Financial Services preferred (1-3 years) but not obligatory
We provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits we offer to you were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals:
- Full time contract of employment
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
- Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
- Employee Referral Program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)