With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The Depositary function is a specialist provider of fiduciary services to UCITS, Non-UCITS and AIFMD Fund Structures. The core responsibility of the Depositary is to act solely in the interest of the investor, to hold in safekeeping the assets of the investment funds and provide oversight on the activities of the scheme.
Working hours – 9:00-17:00. Some degree of flexibility needed. Occasional overtime.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented “T&D Representative” to join our team in Wroclaw. As “T&D Representative” you will have opportunity to work with our European clients including 5 major European markets. Your role will include variety of tasks related to safekeeping of our client’s assets, cash monitoring and NAV oversight functions. You will be working as part of energetic young team on mixture of daily and monthly processes.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
• Working in a team to deliver best possible service to our Clients, both in daily operations regime, as well as monthly reporting tasks
• Supporting day-to-day depositary duties including three major functions of T&D – safekeeping, cash monitoring and NAV oversight functions.
• Working with international clients - servicing five major markets: UK, Ireland, Germany, Luxembourg and Netherlands.
• Generating and providing information to and from internal and external Clients.
• High Communication skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• PC literacy and analytical skills with the ability to identify and resolve issues to the satisfaction of clients.
• High level of accuracy and professionalism.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines • Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferably in business/legal related discipline however we are welcome to see applications from all fields of studies as we provide an extensive training
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)