BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Corporate Trust helps clients to drive business growth and maximize efficiency through our core services of trustee, paying agency, custodian, collateral administrator and other fiduciary offerings. Backed by the power of BNY Mellon at every phase of the investment lifecycle, our global footprint and deep expertise deliver insight-driven solutions directly to clients.
The Corporate Trust Analytics will be primarily responsible for running and/or maintaining financial models for deals using proprietary systems on an on-going basis. Additional responsibilities include providing support to resolve deal specific issues related to the deal model or on-boarding and escalating appropriately, and developing deal specific models, reports, and user tools using in house systems and other supported applications. There is a high degree of interactions with staff members, business partners and other internal teams.
- Running or maintaining deal models using proprietary systems on an on-going basis. This includes one or both of the following functions for active deals: 1) the generation of reports including uploading/inputting of data, analytical review for validation and/or reconcilement, and investigation and resolution of discrepancies, while meeting required timelines and quality standards; 2) provision of support to Client Service/Admin teams through investigation and resolution of cases raised while meeting required turnaround times and quality standards.
- The Analyst is responsible for supporting Client Services by updating, modifying, and testing any required changes to the complex financial models.
- Works closely with Client Services to interpret and identify needed changes according to document guidelines, calculations and responsibilities that are clear and within system capabilities.
- Analyzes complex finance structures and legal documentation, including amendments according to internal procedures and compliance.
- Provides support to Client Services, business partners, clients and other third parties to resolve deal specific issues related to the deal model or the on boarding of the deal.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues on active deal models, escalating to the Team Leader or senior team members as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all BNYM policies and procedures, including internal Analytics procedures.
- Exposure to Structured Credit or fixed income products is preferred.
- Knowledge of PC desktop tools such as MS Access and Excel.
- Strong analytical, communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- Exposure and ability to interpret legal documentation is preferred.
- Ability to work independently while meeting team goals.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)