For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. We power individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management.
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting, investment operations and technology.
Our organizational culture stands on solid values – Integrity, Strength in Diversity, Passion for Excellence and Courage to Lead. Our guiding principles drive us to always do what’s right, helping everyone feel included on the way, to take the risks necessary to lead and get things done.
Regulatory Administration provides regulatory filing and board administration services to BNY Mellon’s US registered mutual fund clients.
As a member of the team, you will assist with the preparation of mutual fund filings made with the US Securities and Exchange Commission and other regulatory agencies, as applicable. You will also assist in the preparation and delivery of board packs for quarterly and annual meetings for clients’ Boards of Trustees/Directors.
Working hours: 9:30 – 18:00
Regulatory Filings assist in the drafting and filing of post effective amendments to registration statements and supplements to the prospectus and statement of additional information, as needed: proxy statements, tender offer documents, fidelity bond documents and other regulatory documents or forms as may be agreed to in writing with the client. Board Administration assist in the preparation, coordination and distribution of board and committee meeting materials, including but not limited to: notices, agendas, resolutions, minutes and memoranda in connection with a client’s board/committee meetings. You may also participate and take and draft minutes of the meeting.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
• US mutual fund industry and corresponding securities laws.
• You will receive on the job training, as well as be assigned a mentor to assist in your overall onboarding and integration in the Department.
• You will be assigned to US-based client teams and receive training from US- and Poland-based staff (core services, policies and procedures, securities laws, electronic reporting platforms, etc.).
• Working with the English language (both verbal and written)
• Working in a team environment – both independently and collaboratively
• Working cross-culturally with international team members
The successful candidate will demonstrate/possess:
• Advanced English proficiency (both verbal and written)
• Strong writing skills
• High motivation & willingness to learn (self-starters)
• Interested working both individually and collaboratively within a team
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word – Excel – PowerPoint)
• Full time contract of employment
• Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
• Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
• Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
• Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
• Employee Referral Program
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)