For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. We power individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management.
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting, investment operations and technology.
Our organizational culture stands on solid values – Integrity, Strength in Diversity, Passion for Excellence and Courage to Lead. Our guiding principles drive us to always do what’s right, helping everyone feel included on the way, to take the risks necessary to lead and get things done.
KVG provides a full suite of fund administration services to German clients. The department consists of three main pillars i.e. Securities and Static Data Management, Reporting and Fund Accounting. There are six people working in the Reporting team with focus on Client, Regulatory, Financial and Risk reporting. A successful candidate would support the Reporting team in the field of Risk Reporting and Analysis.
Working hours: 8.00 – 17.00 (may be subject to change, flexibility appreciated).
As a Senior Representative in Reporting, Analysis and Risk Support team you are responsible for:
• Cross functional participation in new product process.
• Support of ‘Know Your Fund’ analysis in close collaboration with German team.
• Data screening, collection and analysis of investment securities/products with German team.
• Creation and analysis of various reports (risk / client / regulatory / internal).
• Collaboration with other teams (Risk Controlling, Fund Accounting, Securities and Static Data Management).
• Ensuring that daily work flows, procedures and controls are effectively executed in a timely manner.
• Creation, documentation and optimization of workflows and processes.
• Preparation of the relevant documentation and coordination for external and internal audit in close cooperation with other team members.
• Participation in special projects as required.
The successful candidate will demonstrate/possess:
• Degree in Finance or Economy or other similar discipline.
• Fluent English spoken and written (min. B2 level).
• Knowledge of German is a plus.
• Proven relevant work experience of 1-2 years within financial services are preferred.
• Very good communication skills.
• Good knowledge of MS Office and knowledge of VBA are preferable.
We provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits we offer to you were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals:
• Full time contract of employment
• Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
• Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
• Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
• Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
• Employee Referral Program
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)