BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Site management team supports all employees in BNY Mellon Poland, as well its business leaders. The team focuses especially on employee engagement, development, internal communication and events, and external candidate’s experience. Team oversees the site's strategy and ensures its execution, acts as a liaison between global stakeholders and local managers.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented “Project and Program Manager” to join our team in Wroclaw. The role is about designing and implementing programs that promote employee career development, effective learning and inclusive people practises.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
- Support implementation of the Poland strategy, especially in respect to building a strong talent development and encouraging a closer cross-functional dialogue and collaboration to support business
- Act as a project manager, supervise respective vendors and project team members without a formal line management authority
- Identify opportunities to increase career development, to enhance engagement and loyalty among employees, through various projects
- Evaluate effectiveness of talent retention projects and initiatives available organization-wide, create the framework for an employee reward and recognition program locally. Evaluate its effectiveness.
- Recommend best-in-class solutions, benchmarked with the local market practices for a more impactful engagement experience
- Collaborate with HR and functional managers in mitigating talent risks, using company resources and well researched market best practice
- Bachelor/Master’s degree required with 7+ years of relevant experience in employee career development, learning and talent retention initiatives, ideally in various organizations and operating models
- Passion for creating a best-in-class employee experience and demonstrated creativity in employee-focused programs that foster employee satisfaction and motivation
- Excellent project management skills; strong detail-orientation and resilience to move projects forward in the face of obstacles; PM certificate is a strong asset (Six Sigma, PMI or other relevant)
- Proven analytical skills; experience in using analytics to understand problems and recommend solutions
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, as well as facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to work with multiple stakeholders within a matrix organization
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)