BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
- Consults with stakeholders to analyze, define, and prioritize business requirements and functional and operational specifications for a functional work stream.
- Formulates and defines program scope and objectives for the work stream with thorough understanding of business processes in a specific business domain.
- Represents the business to all areas of IT in resolving issues and developing technology solutions. May lead staff on specific projects.
- Elicits, challenges, and prioritizes business requirements.
- Translates into functional design and use case models.
- Develops project scope and identifies objectives, constraints, issues, risks and assumptions for large programs.
- Is accountable for overall delivery of assigned functional work stream on a large-scale program.
- Aligns resources, seeks input from key constituents, and manages others to achieve desired results.
- Provides guidance on development of the functional requirements and user documentation.
- Assists in developing implementation/conversion strategy and implementation plan.
- Manages scope and change throughout the initiative utilizing formal change control and requirements traceability.
- Gathers and analyzes information and develops recommendations to address major business objectives that span multiple, global business and technology areas.
- Works with business and technology teams to develop technology roadmap strategy.
- Trains users on new or enhanced applications and/or systems of higher complexity.
- Serves as point of contact or subject matter expert for the business on specific systems.
- Provides technical consultation concerning business implications of complex application development projects.
- Supports testing of new or enhanced applications and/or systems and provides guidance to junior team members on complex testing tasks including case development, requirement traceability analysis, test preparation, script writing, and functional test execution.
- Uses deep expertise and broad knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements and BNY Mellon corporate policies involving risk and control to support the development of improved business processes through technology.
- May lead a small team on moderately complex projects.
- No direct reports, provides guidance to less experienced colleagues.
- Leads projects and allocates work accordingly.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams objectives.
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
7-10 years of total work experience, preferred in a financial organization.
Experience in client onboarding, data analysis is desirable.
Fund Accounting experience is a plus.
Technical experience preferred.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)