BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The KYC Center of Excellence (CoE) ensures that BNY Mellon complies with “Know Your Customer" (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Legislation for all applicable local jurisdictions and the Bank’s own Internal KYC Policies. One of the most important aspects of KYC is the understanding of the client, their business and the services we are offering to them to ensure they are consistent. The KYC Team performs due diligence checks on existing Clients (Periodic Reviews), in line with applicable regulations and Bank policy.
Working hours: 8.30-17.
Preparation/completion of customer AML/KYC profiles of all risk ratings and entity types for Periodic Reviews. Ensuring the allocated KYC Periodic Reviews are undertaken within prescribed timeframes. Familiarity with internal and external Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. Administrative tasks associated with client profile set ups and closures. Participation in calls with the various lines of business we support. Contact with Internal and External Clients, Compliance, Business Lines, Client Services and Quality Assurance Teams. Recognition and addressing areas of concern (red flags), escalating as necessary to the AML/KYC Team Leader.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
• Training package on internal systems, AML/KYC requirements in all relevant jurisdictions,
• Working in an international environment, both within the Poland team, as well as in other teams,
• Familiarization with corporate culture,
• Working and learning from professionals.
• Fluent English is a must,
• Other languages (min. intermediate level) such as Italian, German, Dutch, Russian, Ukrainian are preferable but not essential,
• Minimum 1-2 years of KYC/AML related experience (KYC team, AML compliance),
• Familiarity with KYC/AML jurisdictional regulatory requirements (EMEA),
• High motivation & willingness to learn and work within the team,
• Ability to work under time pressure and deliver with accuracy.
- full time contract of employment
- competitive salary + 15% night shift allowance
- challenging, multicultural and supportive working environment
- stable career with high growth opportunities in a Company that is widely recognized globally
- opportunities to engage in diverse projects and project migrations
- paid training of Global Trade concepts as well as of the UCP 600, the ISBP and other ICC documents that govern trade transactions
- highly competitive benefits package including private medical coverage and group life insurance
- city center locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme,
- employee assistance program
- award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- pension scheme
- on-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- diverse and inclusive environment
- employee Referral Program
- recognition programmes
- a multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)