For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. We power individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management.
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting, investment operations and technology.
Our organizational culture stands on solid values – Integrity, Strength in Diversity, Passion for Excellence and Courage to Lead. Our guiding principles drive us to always do what’s right, helping everyone feel included on the way, to take the risks necessary to lead and get things done.
Our team provides abandoned/unclaimed property services and support to internal BNYM business areas for compliance with various jurisdictional rules, including but not limited to SEC 17Ad-17; through which we report and relinquish assets to 56 regulatory authorities.
Working hours – 2nd shift from 2:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
As a Senior Representative for Regulatory Analysis and Reporting you will be one of the team’s points of contact between the Abandoned Property Unit (APU) and BNY Mellon Lines of Business, coordinating controls and transfer of assets to APU and further coordination to ensure accurate and timely regulatory reporting in accordance with abandoned property compliance.
The successful candidate will demonstrate/possess:
• 1-2 years in the financial industry is preferable
• PC skills including a strong working knowledge of Excel
• Knowledge of controls and procedure development and strong analytical skills
• High level oral/written communication skills
• Ability to simultaneously manage competing priorities to meet project and regulatory deadlines
• Work both independently and collaboratively with a strong sense of quality service both in accuracy and timeliness
• Full time contract of employment
• Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
• Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
• Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
• Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
• Employee Referral Program
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)