BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The Client Activation Experience Enrichment Specialist team is responsible for opening and amending accounts for all our clients. The team consists of up to 20 individuals based in Poland and India, with colleagues based across EMEA, APAC and in the US. The team is the focal point for ensuring accurate and timely set-up of all new and existing client accounts, markets and static data. The team liaises with client facing colleagues and other internal areas to meet our client commitments and service level agreements.
Working hours: 8:30-17.00 (obligatory 30 min. lunch break included)
This part to be populated by the hiring manager, please update accordingly to your team specifics - max 1000 characters, an example as per below:
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Client Activation - Enrichment Specialist to join our team in Wroclaw. As Client Activation - Enrichment Specialist you will act as the link between our client facing colleagues and various operational areas of BNYM, enrich client instructions and complete the necessary documentation to ensure that client accounts are opened and the static data is accurately set up on all BNYM systems, maintain oversight of all outstanding items to ensure activity is completed in accordance to service level agreements, demonstrate understanding of the various regulations applicable to the role and the associated control framework to ensure ongoing adherence, build knowledge of all areas of BNYM products, services and global markets in order to be able to add value when enriching client instructions, quickly adapt to market, procedure and regulatory change to prevent any negative impact to service level agreements.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
- Working in a team to deliver best possible client service related to account opening and maintenance
- Understanding of the various regulations applicable to the role and the associated control framework related to the opened and maintained account's positions
- Gathering experience of working in a client service role
- Working autonomously with minimal supervision
- Generating and providing information to questions from internal and external Clients
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent team work skills
- Ability to use initiative and 'connect the dots'
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel
- Proven organisation skills and ability to handle high volumes with tight deadlines
- Fluent English spoken and written (min. B2 level)
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)