BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) is a Second Line of Defense risk discipline within BNY Mellon's Enterprise-Wide Risk Management, and is responsible for providing independent risk management oversight of BNY Mellon's third party risk exposure by ensuring external third party and inter-affiliate service provider risks are accurately identified and appropriately managed across the Firm's global footprint in alignment with the risk appetite.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Specialist to join our team Third Party Risk Management team, within Risk & Compliance Global Centers structure in Wroclaw. As a Specialist you will support the Head of Third Party Risk Management and the Lead of Third Party Risk Assurance team in providing oversight and challenge to risk management practices in the third party and inter-affiliate area, working closely with First Line of Defence stakeholders.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
• Perform risk assurance reviews of the enterprise-wide third party risk framework
• Support the development of the framework that enables the aggregation of third party risk information collected through the portfolio of engagements
• Support the Lead of Third Party Risk Assurance in day-to-day duties and managing the book of work
• Perform peer reviews of the assessments conducted by other team members
• Provide inputs on how to enhance the Third Party Risk Assurance Framework and the overarching Enterprise Risk Assurance Framework
• Audit and/or Risk Assurance experience (+2 years)
• Experience in or sufficient knowledge of third party risk and/or third party governance
• Great analytical and documentation skills, being able to extract key information from complex problems and work independently
• Strong communication, both verbal and written
• Team player
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)