This role is part of the Global Digital & Technology (D&T) department of HEINEKEN International. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology, and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN. With speed and agility, we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
The Software Asset Management (SAM) process and License management capability is owned by the Global Sourcing & Licensing, performed within HEINEKEN International and supported by HEINEKEN Global Procurement.
The goal of the Global Sourcing & Licensing Team is:
To manage the sourcing decision-making process, supplier engagement, and contribution of suppliers to the D&T Key priorities within the boundaries of IT sourcing strategy in order to maximize the value of suppliers, and as a result: improved speed, flexibility, collaboration and customer satisfaction; and.
To support and enable the SAM process for technology used, in products, functions, and platform teams delivered by D&T and to systematically provide insights, advice/expert opinion on available license constructions in the market in order to maximize value, optimize cost, conditions and minimize risks
Your responsibilities would include:
- Effectively manage and optimize the process regarding the financial aspects of Software Asset – and License management in terms of source to contract process, purchase to pay process, AP/GE process and recharges;
- Enabling continuous improvements, optimizations, and increased transparency, for example by supporting the Contract and License leads and our SAM Reseller in improving our SAM process to enable higher business value;
- Support and coach Product Teams and Functional technology domains (on demand) in managing and optimizing their licenses and related financials;
- Supporting Region and OpCo stakeholders in executing the Software Asset management processes, License Management capability and financials;
- Analysis of the Software Asset and License Management processes to provide insights, data, risk, and advice on the basis of which business decisions and/or optimizations can be made;
- Support the Contract and License lead to professionalize and optimize the License Management capability within D&T by for example support setting up dashboards and/or report providing insights into license usage;
- Promote and demonstrate core principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility (being an ambassador);
- Ensure One Way of Working with regards to License Management within D&T;
You are a good Candidate if:
- Bachelor/Master degree
- Fluent English
- Agile Foundation Certified (or willing to get certified).
- Has experience with Software Asset –, Contract - & License Management in a complex global multinational and Agile environment.
- Positive and problem solving skills;
- Has strong communicational and organisational skills;
- Understanding of HEINEKEN (financial) processes and tools;
- Has the knowledge and experience to report on financials, business value, impediments and progress;
- Able to drive efficiency, higher business value and the Agile/One way of Working;
- Stakeholder management on operational and tactical level; International experience and independent operator;
- Able to challenge the status quo and able to think and act outside of the box.
- Able to explain complicated subjects in clear and simple business language;
- Proven track record in setting up rigor and structure;
- Has the courage to be innovative: embracing ‘ICT’ innovation and computer possibilities to capitalize on opportunities to automate activities (identifies and uses proper tools and processes);
- Engage people to foster an open and safe environment to work effectively and efficiently.
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer