For our client, an International company from the medical devices industry, we are looking for candidates for
- recognition of revenues,
- reviewing P&L, analysis of margins and costs,
- accounting and verification of the correctness of Accounts,
- ongoing verification on accounting documents (e.xg. purchase, fixed assets),
- checking the correctness of invoices and their correction,
- reconciliation of account balances,
- performing month-end closing activities.
- bachelor or master degree in finance and accounting or economy would be an asset,
- first experience in finance or accounting,
- very good command In English,
- focused on the development and the desire to learn preferably,
- analytical attitude combined with oriented to details,
- willingness to expand their competencies,
- advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel).
- professional development in an international environment with a stable position,
- broadening knowledge in the field of accounting,
- additional benefits (e.g. medical care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria or Multisport card)
- flexible working hours,
- allowance for work from home during Covid pandemic,
- friendly organizational culture.