BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) is a global Second Line of Defense team within BNY Mellon's Technology Risk Management | Risk & Compliance, responsible for providing independent risk management oversight of BNY Mellon's third-party risk exposure by ensuring external third-party and inter-affiliate service provider risks are identified and adequately managed across the Firm in alignment with the risk appetite.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Principal to join our team Third Party Risk Management team, within R&C Global Centers structure in Wroclaw. As Principal you will directly support the Head of Third Party Risk Management in oversight and challenge risk management practices in the third party and inter-affiliate area, working closely with senior First and Second Line of Defence stakeholders.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
- Evaluate and challenge frameworks and tools deployed in First Line of Defense by Third Party Governance (TPG) to ensure they effectively and accurately identify third party risks
- Support the development of an enterprise-wide third-party risk framework that enables the aggregation of third-party risk information collected through the portfolio of engagements
- Coordinate the Lines of Business oversight and challenge of Third Party Risk Management, working closely with TRM Lines of Business and Business Chief Risk Officers teams.
- Ensure the Lines of Business within the first line of defense understand the impact of third-party risk and develop and deploy the adequate strategies to address risk remediation
- Perform deep dive reviews on Line of Business Third Party Risk profiles evaluating their vendor portfolio from multiple angles, including Cyber, Technology and Resiliency risk
- Interpret and analyze data gathered throughout the Third Party Management Lifecycle to identify and report third-party risks and potential red-flags signifying increasing risk exposure and emerging concentration risk
- Experience or sufficient knowledge pertaining to third-party risk and/or the third party management lifecycle (5 + years)
- Audit Experience and/or Technology Risk Management proven experience (2+ years)
- Senior Stakeholder management skills and proven experience
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Being able extract and consolidate key information from complex problems
- CTPRP and/or CRISC certification preferable
- Strong self-management skills
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)