BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The department is responsible for the accurate processing, maintenance of partnership registers, and documentation for the funds we administer.
• Performs routine and non-routine client service and transactional support functions.
• Provides analytics and reporting services, working to improve and automate transaction processing systems.
• Advises organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of issue.
• Provides direction to lower-level service roles in the successful delivery of support or service.
• Processes account related transactions per scheduled events/client authenticated direction.
• Answers inquiries and resolves problems or issues.
• Assesses needs and suggests/promotes alternative approaches to service models.
• Participates in straightforward product development, product enhancement, and system testing to ensure that products continue to accurately and efficiently process high value transactions.
• Solves problems based on an understanding and knowledge of the intricacies of the system.
• Integrates in-depth area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices to provide solutions to internal and external clients.
• Manages situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to internal or external client response.
• May be responsible for allocating and checking work of support team members.
• May be responsible for specific supervisory review, training and approval actions.
• Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
• Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• 3-5 years of total work experience, preferred in corporate environment.
• Experience in brokerage processing is preferred.
• Willingness to work in late shift (3-11pm)
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)