For Our Client, international production company, we are looking person for HR Manager position.
- responsible and oversee all HR initiatives, systems and strategies for the production company,
- manage a team of HR specialists and experts,
- manage payroll and administration day-to-day payroll & administrative activities,
- provide expert advice and guidance across a range of HR to the site management team,
- designing and delivering high impact solutions that meet the needs of the business,
- coach and build the capability of managers to anticipate and pre-empt organizational issues and support them in developing solutions, particularly in key areas of absence management and performance management,
- securing compliance with HSE policies,
- ensure that tools and policies are aligned, enhance employee engagement and ultimately improve performance,
- implementation and management of recruitment strategy, talent management, career paths and trainings,
- participate in relevant projects, leading and championing the people's agenda.
- at least 10-15 years of experience in HR management gained in a manufacturing company,
- experience in team management,
- previous experience operating as part of a Senior Management team,
- strong knowledge of Polish Labour Law,
- experience in implementing strategic Human Resources policies and tools,
- experience in change management and cooperation with unions,
- ability to cooperate with and influencing top management in the company,
- excellent decision-making, strategic thinking, leadership,
- hands-on attitude/proactivity,
- fluent English.
- work in an international company,
- a lot of challenges,
- employment contract,
- company car.