Corporate Banking Analyst / Consultant (Investment Banking)
What will you do?
- You will work on implementations project for our international clients
- You will gain knowledge about the most in-demand Capital Markets solutions, you will incorporate Accenture best practices & development methodologies into every stage of the project management lifecycle
- You will be part of the team that helps our clients respond to change – strategy design, architecture design, operating model work, process improvement, systems building and package integration as well as application management, application outsourcing and business process outsourcing
What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor's diploma
- 2+ years’ experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other industry experience
- Depending on your experience you will be considered for Analyst or Consultant position
- Required area of relevant experience: Background in the Investment Banking – Global Markets, Corporate Banking
- Experience in Corporate Banking in one of the following areas: Supply chains and sourcing, Trade and Trade finance, Digitization of trade finance, Automation of Corporate Banking processes, Digitization of credit process
- Exposure to products – Finastra Loan IQ, nCino or similar is desirable
- Capital markets background (operations, front, middle office or back office functions)
- Knowledge of financial products (equities, fixed income, derivatives), processes (Collateral Management, trading, settlements, corporate actions, compliance, risk management and accounting) would be an asset
- Prior experience of working on consulting projects is desirable
- Experience in strategy, operations, process redesign, or systems design in a Capital market/financial services environment is highly desired
- Prior experience of working with product development teams across development life cycle stages – estimation, requirements detailing, functional specification, testing is desirable
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.