In Corporate Trust we partner with financial institutions, corporations, insurers, governments and not-for-profit organisations at all stages of the deal lifecycle—from issuance to maturity. CT UK Client Services Provides clients with high quality operational support. We ensure that good client relations are maintained and inquiries are researched and resolved efficiently. Our daily work involves cooperating with onshore Client Service Managers and assisting them in their day-to-day responsibilities focused around servicing their deal portfolio.
Candidates will be required to be available during London Business hours (10:00 - 18:00 Polish Time).
- Working in an international environment to deliver best possible deal lifecycle service to our Clients, both in daily procedural tasks and ad-hoc queries.
- Supporting day-to-day operations related to our roles as a Paying Agent, Trustee and Custodian
- Working on a numerous projects related to client service management.
- Exposure to conventional debt and structured financial products with involvement in the whole lifecycle of the transaction, from inception to maturity
- Strong PC skills (including Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills
- Ability to withstand work pressure and deliver with speed and accuracy
- Experience in written client communication
- Previous experience in Financial Services preferred
- Full time contract of employment
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
- Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
- Employee Referral Program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)