BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Join a team of 4 .NET\Angular developers enhancing and supporting an internal application used for reconciliation. It is business critical application used globally by 500 daily users, growing rapidly. Our team has presence in the US, Ireland and India. We conduct daily stand-ups where we constantly review development progress, offer assistance where required and review priorities.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented “.NET\Angular Software Developer” to join our team in Wroclaw. As “.NET\Angular Software Developer”, you will be responsible for developing quality code to enhance an existing production application. You will be expected to contribute on all aspects of the codebase, across the DB\API\UI and associated deployment frameworks.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
• Gain valuable experience in the financial services fund administration industry
• Gain experience working across the full technology stack, from database optimization to automated deployments
• Technology Degree or equivalent professional experience
• Fluent English spoken and written (min. B2 level)
• Good problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
• Strong C#.NET API experience
• Excellent communication and team-working skills
• Keen to learn new technologies
• Understanding of full SDLC including Agile knowledge
• MS SQL Server\Oracle experience required
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)