BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
We are Global Delivery Network (part of Operations & Technology Office) - a diverse team of consulting professionals who are working with various stakeholders to analyze, define, prioritize business requirements and oversee all business relocation proposals as well as new and existing business growth initiatives for the entire organization.
Our Project and Program Managers are responsible for enterprise-wide projects regarding location strategy, implementing strong governance model, financial and project level reporting, and coordination with shared service partners and the Global Delivery Centers.
Successful candidates that will join our team in Wroclaw office can expect:
• An interesting, challenging and highly collaborative global role.
• Interactions with various business managers and shared service partners to understand their needs and translate those into project requirements.
• An opportunity to get organization insights, global exposure and build cross-functional network within the bank.
• Owning and managing end to end projects – small and medium in size
• Maintaining and updating project reports (RAG, Financials, actuals vs forecasts, etc.).
• Assuring that reporting is data is accurate and on time
• Producing project meetings and minutes
• Ensuring that issues and risks are identified and timely escalated.
• Need to ensure that all Audit, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Regulatory requirements are met.
• Contributing to our culture, proposing improvements to way-of-working and reporting.
• Relevant work experience - ideally in financial services industry
• 5+ years of experience in project environment, business transformation/management or in a consulting role
• Previous track of record in working with international stakeholders and abilities to:
• Chair and effectively facilitate project meetings
• Adjust communication style to the receivers,
• Set priorities and goals
• Prepare clear meeting minutes and project related documents
• Influence more senior colleagues and stakeholders
• Build long-lasting and meaningful relationships
• Eagerness to deep dive into topics and assist shared service partners and LoB in resolving issues
• Critical thinking, seeing a bigger picture and change awareness
• High attention to details
• Hands-on knowledge of Excel and project management software
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)