BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
• Responsibility for the day to day administration of people actions within established policy and program guidelines.
• Support employee’s with work permit applications and mobility queries.
• Work independently on standardized/recurring assignments and under the direction of senior staff on complex projects and analyses.
• Respond to enquiries from employees/managers received through the MyHR portal and manage case work arising from these accordingly.
• Support employee’s with work permit/visa applications and mobility queries.
• Support business lines with general enquiries and staffing issues, advising on policy, legislation and processes.
• Manage employee relations matters in accordance with company policies and legislative requirements including supporting disciplinaries, grievances, sickness absences and performance improvement processes. Lead and supporting investigations as required.
• Support HR Advisors and business lines on complex ER issues, projects and redundancies, managing aligned processes as required.
• Administration of long term sickness/disability cases liaising with relevant Communities of Expertise (COEs) and external parties as required.
• Undertake other general employee relations matters as required
• Support HR Advisors with any compensation planning processes
• Assist with internal transfers and employee relocation matters as required.
• Good knowledge of Polish employment legislation and work permit/visa requirements.
• Proven experience of handling employee relations matters and managing own caseloads.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks in a pressurised environment
• Confidence in building a logical approach to resolve problems by drawing on own knowledge and experience, seeking advice and guidance from ER and HR colleagues across the group to continually develop knowledge and skill
• High attention to detail & accuracy
• Very good English and Excel
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)