For our Client, an international company with local SSC structures, we are looking for accountants with fundamental experience in General Ledger processes (SSC/BPO or accounting offices).
- ensure month-end sub-ledger processes are completed accurately and according to schedule,
- prepare balance sheet reconciliations and ensuring reconciling items are cleared in a timely manner,
- prepare financial statements and other reports according to schedule,
- generate and distribute accounts management reports on a monthly basis,
- assist with budget preparation and the annual audit process (local standards and US-GAAP),
- provide feedback/suggestions to improve existing processes and update procedures,
- participate in Intercompany and Analysis process projects,
- play an active role in implementing new financial solutions and tools.
- university degree, preferably in Finance/Accounting/Economics or equivalent education,
- 1-2 years of proven experience in GL (SSC/BPO) or full accountancy (accounting offices),
- very good command of English (min. B2 level),
- experience in ERP systems, proficiency in database and Excel operations,
- wide understanding of financial and accounting processes,
- good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team.
- remote or hybrid modes of work available,
- professional development in a dynamic international environment,
- attractive salary and benefits package (medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, bonuses),
- possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for the employer,
- participation in interesting and international projects.