For our Client, an international company with European SSC in Wrocław, we are looking for candidates with an experience in GL and Cash Management to take on global processes in the Treasury area.
- perform banking activities required to support the global operation - initiating and approving transactions,
- posting of bank statements, reconciliation of bank accounts and banking transactions on a daily basis,
- performing cash management across banking platforms,
- checking account balances, performing month-end closing activities with the GL department,
- analyzing and optimizing the company's financial exposure and reporting to Treasury Manager,
- cash forecast and cash flow report preparation, ensuring timely funding for payroll operations,
- preparing documents on request of internal/external auditors,
- cooperating with local financial departments.
- at least 3 years of experience in Treasury or AR/GL Accounting with Cash Management duties,
- advanced level (B2-C1) of English,
- university degree in Finance, Economy or similar area,
- experience and knowledge of available banking products as well as different payments methods,
- proven global cash management including FX trade,
- excellent communication skills,
- proficiency in Excel, knowledge of ERP systems and multiple banking platforms,
- very good analytical skills.
- dynamic work in a global environment,
- attractive salary and competitive benefits package,
- opportunities of internal, horizontal and vertical promotions,
- work in a welcoming, stimulating and energetic team.