For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. We power individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management.
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting, investment operations and technology.
Our organizational culture stands on solid values – Integrity, Strength in Diversity, Passion for Excellence and Courage to Lead. Our guiding principles drive us to always do what’s right, helping everyone feel included on the way, to take the risks necessary to lead and get things done.
The role is within Model Governance Team which is part of Model Risk Management. Model Risk Management had company-wide scope and is responsible for managing model life cycle across the bank. Model Governance in particular executes procedures and policies that are in place to properly mitigate risk associated with model development and use. Procedures cover models’ initiation, development, validation, monitoring and eventually – retirement.
As an Analyst in Model Risk Management you will be responsible for:
• Assuring quality of internal MRMG records and databases;
• Supporting more senior team members in data quality related governance processes;
• Updating MRMG Inventory using various documents, templates and validation reports;
• Running checks to assure internal MRMG data are accurate and up-to date;
• Participating in ad-hoc governance projects.
The successful candidate will demonstrate/possess:
• Degree in Finance or Economy or other relevant discipline
• Fluent English, spoken and written
• Previous experience within financial services is nice to have
• Good problem-solving skills with attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Very Good knowledge of MS are preferable
• Full time contract of employment
• Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
• Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
• Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
• Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
• Employee Referral Program
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)